Monday, February 8, 2010

Take me to the hospital I am dying. . .

Yesterday we were on our way to my friends house for the superbowl and dinner. We were taking an extra bed down to them and had just finished strapping it to the trailblazer. As I got in the car I started feeling not so hot, some bad stomach cramps. I thought it was because I had not eaten all day and was just hungry. By the time we had driven 2 miles down the road I thought I was in labor the cramps were so bad. I told Chad to take me home so I could lay down.

I barely made it in the house and just layed on the stairs in pain. I told Chad to take me to the hospital because I thought my appendix had burst or there was another baby in me and it wanted out. The pains were seriously worse than labor.

Chad called our neighbor to come over and watch Bridger so he could take me to the hospital. By the time our neighbor came over, the cramping had subsided and I was feeling a little better. I told Chad to just take me to the AfterHours Clinic.

Turns out it was a bladder infection again. Not fun! I don't get why the stomach cramps when it is a bladder infection. The dr said because I was dehydrated from not eating all day made the cramps really bad.

No comments: