Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bridger is 3 Months

We never got around to taking pictures on Sunday (Feb 21st - when he was actually 3months), so I took a couple pictures today.

He is almost ready to sit in his bumbo chair. As you can see in this picture he is sinking. He is also mad and tired because it is nap time and I am torturing him by taking pictures.


Here he is with his cousins on Valentine's Day along with one of me eating a chocolate covered strawberry.




Yesterday (Feb 24th)was his big day, when he learned how to roll from his tummy to his back. I of course tortured all my coworkers and told them all about it and then made them watch the video. They all teased me and said "HE FELL OVER!" whatever, he totally rolled and I am so proud!

He is growing so fast. He still loves his baths and is learning to grip things really well. A couple weeks ago he was really into cheweing his tongue. The first few times I saw him doing it, it freaked me out because I thought he had something in his mouth and was going to choke. He is starting to give big smiles more and more. He has almost giggled a couple times. One of these days he is just going to burst out in laughter. He is ticklish on his toes and his underarms.


He is at a really fun stage. He can track you if you walk around him and if he hasn't seen you for a minute and you show up - he gets a big smile on his face.

I will stop gushing about him now that you have all been tortured by a first time mother's love of her baby.

Here are a few pictures of him in his 3-6month overalls. They are big on him but oh so cute on him.




Obviously he hasn't mastered sitting up yet. = )

3 comments:

The McCauley Family said...

Very cute! Madi loves looking at the "baby", waving to him and giving the monitor kisses.

Sam and Jamie said...

I love that you are gushing over him! He is one cute boy!

Westover's said...

I love your gushing! Gush away!