Monday, February 22, 2010

Mail

Why is it that I have such a difficult time mailing something? To get something in the mail is a small miracle for me. I live by email and when someone doesn't have email or doesn't know how to use the Internet to read my blog, is that really my problem? Well apparently it is, because Granny doesn't have email and when I mentioned the word BLOG she thought I was speaking another language.

She has been begging for pictures of Bridger and I keep promising I will send her some. For heaven's sake I still have all of his birth announcements on the table waiting to be mailed out. I told you it would take me forever.

Mailing something is so much work. You first have to find an envelope, then find the person's address which I am horrible at keeping because I don't care what their street address is I only need their email address. Once you get the address then you have to write it on the envelope and then to top it off you have to buy stamps. Seriously who buys those things anymore? I don't mail anything. Not even bills, I do everything online. Who needs the postman anyway?

So basically this is all explaining or my rationalization why I still have not mailed the birth announcements. I am feeling guilty, because the kid is 3 months old now and the announcements have been sitting there collecting dirt for weeks.

I am dreading having to mail them out. By the way this email also explains why no one got thank you letters from my wedding or my baby showers. I am the worst person EVER! I am seriously grateful for every one's generosity towards us, but I seriously have an issue with MAIL. For this I apologize deeply to everyone.

I must admit I did write over 100 thank you cards for our wedding and they are sitting in a basket in the office covered in dust. Because I never got the envelopes addressed or bought stamps.

Now I am feeling super guilty, but not guilty enough to address all those envelopes and buy stamps and put them in the mail.

Sorry!!

No comments: