Friday, February 5, 2010

Burned Out

I hate money. We have been trying to get caught up after all the medical bills came in from the baby. Now it seems like our house is falling apart around us and we are forking money out left and right. Each week there is something new that we have to replace. First the dryer, then the electric circuit breakers, the furnace and now the water heater. Not to mention the car accident and having to get that repaired.

I am just waiting for all the medical bills to come in from Chad's surgery and I am sure something else in the house will blow any second!

When it rains it pours! Can I just crawl back into bed and sleep?

I guess I should just be thankful that we are healthy, we have a warm home to sleep in and a job to pay the bills.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Someone told me once to remember that money problems can always be fixed. Other problems sometimes can't.

Sometimes it just takes a little longer, that's all.