So last week Chad and I decided that we are both going back to school. My program is much shorter than his but we should both be able to finish this year.
We purchased some online courses to prepare us to take our Microsoft Computer Certifications. I am taking 3 courses that will prepare me to take the Database Administrator Certification Tests. There are 3 tests and I am already freaking out about taking them. Do you know how long it has been since I have taken a test? Well it has been 10years. I graduated college 10 years ago this June. Wow how time has flown by!!!
Chad is taking 10 courses and will have to take 10 exams to get his Network Administrator Certifications.
We are both excited for the challenge, but it will be a lot of work.
This should open up the field for both of us and help us to find better jobs.
Wish us luck we are going to need it! I hate taking tests, I can feel the anxiety already.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
2 comments:
I'm back at school after 30 years and doing ok, so if I can do it so can you!
Let me know if you need someone to watch Bridger. I'm just around the corner and would LOVE to help you out.
Post a Comment