Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's a . . .



Today we went to the dr to find out what we are having. Yes most of you thought I was going on Halloween and that was when the appointment was scheduled, but after a little bit of persuasion I changed my appointment to today.

Tonight I carved my Halloween pumpkin to tell you what we are having. . .

7 comments:

Sam and Jamie said...

I am so excited for you! I really think you should go with Chandler. I love it! So put a picture on here so I can see your belly!

Jeanette said...

I was thinking I need to do that, so I can see how much bigger I am getting but then i really don't want the evidence that I am this fat.

Westover's said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

The McCauley Family said...

Congratulations! I almost forgot what that symbol meant, I had to think for a while...I read Jamie's comments and she confirmed I was right. We are so excited for you. Keep us posted.

rachelsaysso said...

I totally knew it. I am clearly a baby guessing genius. I'm so happy for you!

Michelle said...

OH MY GOSH!!! What a cute way to announce the sex of your baby!!! I am so happy for you guys! I thought you were going have a baby boy!!!

jackie said...

Congrats I'm way excited for you. And just so you know, you aren't fat so stop saying that you are.