Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bored. . .

I am bored at work and I have a million things to do but just can't seem to focus long enough to get anything done.

Happy Day - I found $46.66 worth of gift cards in my purse for target so I am going shopping. First item of course will be Monopoly! I have been dying to play for a while and Chad would not let me buy it with our wedding money because he doesn't like the game. Second item will be some more maternity pants because I am such a fatty fatty two by four right now.

Yesterday was my dr appt and he said in the next 4 weeks I should start showing. Well if I am not suppose to be showing yet or wearing maternity clothes then I am busted because I have been for a good month or so. As he said that he looked at my stomach and the maternity shirt I was wearing and had this look on his face like "What in the world has this fatty been eating?" because seriously she should not be showing!

Good News is that all is well with the baby and only 14 more days till we find out what we are having. Can you tell I am a little excited about finding out?

No comments: