Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cravings of a pregnant woman. . .

Several weeks ago chad said the word snapple not in reference to the brand of drinks that we use to all love. But ever since I heard the word snapple I have been craving my all time favorite Snapple Pink Lemonade. I went to the grocery store and there was no Snapple to be found. Granted it has been a while since those were the "in" drink, but what a pregnant women wants she wants whether it is popular or not! To much disappointment I never found Pink Lemonade Snapple - sad day!

The other day I heard my coworker crunching on something - for whatever reason my mind went directly to Corn Nuts. Since that moment I have been craving corn nuts. I just went to the store to go get Corn Nuts because I was really craving them and guess what - once again no freakin corn nuts to be found!

Is this just pregnant woman torture or what? It is a very sad day when one can not find a nice cold Pink Lemonade Snapple and a bag of crunchy corn nuts!


UPDATE - NEWS JUST IN - CORN NUTS HAVE BEEN FOUND!!!
My coworker went to the gas station for a soda and found corn nuts - so apparently that is the only place one can buy corn nuts. Good to know!

What a wonderful day - Ranch Corn nuts! I am a happy girl!

1 comment:

Westover's said...

You need to find a better place to shop!