You know the movie "Twins" with Danny Devito and Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Need I say more? This is Bridger and his cousin Leo. They are 7 weeks apart. They were only 5oz different in weight at birth. How did Bridger grow so fast??
That is about the cutest picture I've ever seen. I can't believe mine is already graduating from high school this year. Wow! Don't blink. Congratulations to you and Chad. It will be Babyfest 2010 at Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait to see my new nephews.
2 comments:
That makes me laugh. Lets just put Ellie next to Bridger and then he will look so small again. It really is amazing how fast they grow!
That is about the cutest picture I've ever seen. I can't believe mine is already graduating from high school this year. Wow! Don't blink. Congratulations to you and Chad. It will be Babyfest 2010 at Thanksgiving this year. Can't wait to see my new nephews.
Post a Comment