Thursday, January 21, 2010

Pictures of the little guy.

My sister is still stuck here in Utah waiting for the paperwork on the adoption to be finalized. She and Leo came over for dinner and we had to get a picture of the boys together. Leo is catching up to Bridger in size.



Today Bridger is 2 months old. I stole this idea from my friend who stole it from her friend. I didn't do it on his 1 month birthday, hopefully I will remember to do it going forward.



Bridger is really liking his bath time now. He just lounges and enjoys the nice warm water. He doesn't like it when I take him out.


Sunday night we moved him into his own room and into his crib. It felt so lonely in our room without him in there. It was pretty sad until I was able to get a nice quiet night of sleep without his little squeaks waking me up.

So this week I have been reading the book "Baby Wise" which helps you get your baby on a schedule. After doing lots of research and reading I figured out a schedule for him and tried to implement it on Tuesday this week. I had it all planned out to the T. Unfortunately Bridger was defying me and threw my perfect plan out the window. (who knew that the defiance would start so soon!!) I was very discouraged and thought it was going to be a hopeless cause.

Day 2 went much smoother and he actually followed the plan. He goes to bed at 7pm and wakes up at 9am. He wakes up at 1am and 5am to eat. Chad does the 1am and I do the 5am just before I go to work. This means if I go to bed on time at 9pm I get my 8hours of sleep!

2 comments:

jackie said...

I can't believe how big Bridger is getting. They are both cute. In a couple of the pictures, Bridger's arms looks like he is about to start running. What a cutie.

Unknown said...

Wow, that is great! He is so cute and you look great and very happy :-)

Monica