Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is going on. . .

So while pregnant this time I gained 30lbs, which is more than I wanted but is fairly average I guess. It has only been 12 days since I had the baby and I have lost 32lbs since I delivered. How in the heck did that happen? I definetely didn't deliver a 30lb baby that is for sure!

I still have to lose the weight I gained from the first pregnancy and the weight I gained since I have been married.

I thought it was going to take me months and months to lose the 30lbs of pregnancy weight, but some how it has literally just melted off. I wish I knew how it was coming off so I could keep it up, because I still would like to lose another 20-30lbs.

I can't start working out until the beginning of the year, when the dr gives me the go ahead. I really need to workout to tone up my jelly belly.

2 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

giving birth is the one diet I haven't tried.

Patty said...

Wait until the breastfeeding kicks in....that's what helped me lose most of my weight. Wish I could lose more right now. I didn't get to breastfeed our last one. A big congrats on new weight loss!!! Take that with a new baby any day!