Monday, December 28, 2009

Update finally

Everyone keeps telling me to update my blog, so finally I am getting around to it. I am not sure where all my time goes everyday, but the next thing I know the day is over and once again no blogging occured.

We went to California the week before Christmas and it was a great trip. On the way down we did the trip in two days since we didn't get on the road till noon. Bridger got a bit of a clogged tear duct and his eye was goopy, so I took him to the Dr, while Chad packed up the car. Bridger weighed in at 9lbs 6oz at the dr's.

On our way down to Cali, we stopped in Cedar City to see Chad's sister and brother in law and thier new baby - Ethan. He was born 17 days after Bridger. He weighed only 6lbs, when Bridger weighed 8lbs 1oz at birth. Here is a picture of the two cousins. It looks like they are doing karate moves on each other.

Bridger did amazing in the car, we stopped every 4hrs to feed and change him and the rest of the time he slept. It went much smoother than anticipated.

Here are a few pictures from our trip. We ate lunch at Tito's Tacos. Bridger was mad when mommy ate all the salsa.

Chad's sister Erin and her new baby Ethan along with me and Bridger.

We stayed at the LA temple with my parents and the lights there were awesome. It didn't feel like Christmas though because it was 70 degrees and there was no snow.


When we got back from California, Chad's family had a Christmas party for his Dad's side of the family and all the cousins at a bouncy house. We had our picture taken with Santa.



Chad's mom made this hat for Bridger - It is so cute on him. I think he looks like Elmer Fud in this picture. Where's Bugs Bunny when you need him?
.

We went to the dr on the 21st - when Bridger was one month old and he weighed in at 10lbs. I can't believe how fast he is growing. Look at this picture - he looks so big.

1 comment:

Sam and Jamie said...

Thank you! He is such a cute little boy. I can't wait to meet him in person!