Sunday, December 6, 2009

Going to Cali. . .

We are leaving for Cali in a week and I am so excited. Bridger does well in the car, well atleast for the 15-20min drives we have done around town anyway. He sleeps in 3 hour increments so we hope that we will be able to make the drive without to many stops.

We are driving straight to LA to meet my parents at the LA temple where they will be working for a few days. We will stay in their apartment with them there. I hope to be able to do a session in the LA temple - it has been way too long since I have been to the LA temple. Chad has never been so I am excited for him to see the inside as well.

We will also drive over to the Santa Monica Beach for a little while, so that I can get my semi beach fix. It is not Carpinteria by any means, but it will do my soul good to walk on the sand and to listen to the waves roll in. It has been over two years since I have seen or heard the waves roll in. That is way too long!

After a couple days in LA we will head out to my parents house and get to visit with all my dad's side of the family. They are having his family Christmas party on the 19th.

I am just so excited to get out of the house, see the beach and hang out with family. It will be a wonderful trip!!

No comments: