At my dr appt on Monday, the dr said I had high blood pressure and protein in my urine which are signs of preclampsia. I had to go back today to test my blood pressure and urine again. Blood pressure was way down however there was more protein in my urine. I thought they would say - lets just induce you and get this baby out. But NOOOOO, they said to come back on Thursday to test again! WTH? I am at 37 weeks why cant they just make my life easier and get this kid out of me??? Is that too much to ask for?
They took some blood today as well to test my liver enzymes and I am not sure when those test results will come back.
I prayed all night for high blood pressure and more protein in my urine so they would induce me - I only got one of the two.
So today I am back working and really grumpy! =(
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
3 comments:
Maybe you'll have a birthday baby on Thursday!! I'm crossing my fingers for you that he will come soon!!!!!
You may be the only person I know who prays for high blood pressure.
Maybe if you got really, really angry instead of just grumpy...
sex, I told you sex! Watch out Chad, here comes grumpy!
Post a Comment