Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Dance

If I could do a Happy Dance right now I would, but having such a large belly makes it a little hard.

I had my Dr appt yesterday and instead of wanting to kick the Dr in the shins I wanted to kiss him. Chad said that would have been awkward! LOL

The Dr checked the stitches yesterday to make sure he could take them out in his office next week. When he was checking me he was quite surprised because I was already dilated! YIPPPEEEEEEE!!!! insert happy dance now!

The stitches come out at 8am on Monday Nov 9th. The Dr said he would not be surprised if the baby decided to make his appearance shortly after!

So hopefully we should have a baby next week! Scary and very exciting all rolled up in one!!

Is it too late to sign up for a surrogate so she can go through the labor bit?

3 comments:

Alisa J said...

yay! How exciting!

Elder Alex Proctor said...

Make sure you paid your insurance premium, you WANT that epidural!

jackie said...

Yay, now you can have motherhood perfected to make your trip to California. Let me know if you need anything.