Friday, November 13, 2009

False Alarm

We went for a long walk yesterday afternoon and I started having some light contractions. We came home and I had this uncontrollable desire to clean. I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom, then I dusted the house, then I scrubed the floors in the bathroom.

Chad kept saying "Nick warned me about this". Chad's brother Nick, experienced the freak cleaning right before his wife had their baby.

After my cleaning spree, I was still having some contractions and some major back pain. I thought for sure things would progress now that the house was clean. But no such luck!

I went to bed with some tylenol and slept like a baby. Now I sit here still willing this kid to come out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I hope you have your baby soon! It's so hard waiting right at the end. Hey, send me your address....