So all I have to say to this little boy inside of me is "you're grounded!!!".
So I know all mothers are anxious to feel their baby kick and long for that first feeling of movement. The Dr. told me a couple weeks ago that I probably would not feel him move for a little while since my placenta was on top instead of on the side or on the bottom.
I started feeling him move about 2 weeks ago and they were slight little movements. I have been feeling him more and more over the last two weeks, but I am now so over it! This little munchkin only likes to kick me in the bladder! It is the weirdest feeling. I will be sitting here and then BAMMM, a nice jolt to the bladder and I feel like I am going to pee my pants. This is not fun anymore!
Note to baby - Please kick something else if you are going to kick!
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
2 comments:
Just wait someday you will pee your pants instead of just feel like it.
Wait until he is big enough and and his head down. I felt like I had to push Ammon up so I wouldn't feel like he was going to "fall out".
Post a Comment