Last night I got to have a girls night out and we had so much fun. Two girls I meet while on my mission nearly 13 years ago. I am so glad we have been able to stay in contact with each other and have enjoyed years of friendship.
Last night we meet at Pei Wei for dinner which you can never go wrong with Pei Wei. We chatted it up over eating our dinner and we called it drama night. We all talked about all the drama that either we are those we love are experiencing. It is amazing how good it feels to download the drama off your plate and share it with friends - it is like a load has been lifted off your shoulders. Friends ROCK!!
Then after dinner we hurried to the movie "17 Again". I know it has been out forever but I am just now getting around to seeing it. It was a total bargain because it was at the Dollar Theatre.
There were moments in the movie that were so awkward/embarrassing that they were hard to watch, but it was a very cute and enjoyable movie. It did make me feel a little old though because it had a teenage throb in it and the old dad was Matthew Perry who I thought was hot back in the "Friends" day. Oh well - it was a great movie and we had a great night out just us girls.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment