Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tell Chad Good Job

So we went for the ultrasound today and found out what we are having. When I called my mom to tell her she guessed right off what it was. She then passed the phone to my dad who said I have always wanted a grandson - tell Chad Good Job!

I am just glad that I don't have to consider the name Phoebe once again since that is the only girl name that Chad will even consider. Today I asked him why he was so in love with that name. I asked is it some girl you dated, wanted to date or really liked - he said no. Then I was talking to someone who will remain anonymous and that person told me that Chad and his siblings had a dog named Phoebe growing up. So for some crazy reason he wanted to name our potential daughter after his doggie! What a silly boy!

So now it is onto picking names and not agreeing on any of them once again! Let the fun begin.

Oh PS - I hope to post the ultrasound video later today.

4 comments:

Westover's said...

Great news! I'm so happy for you!! Happy name searching!
Love ya! Diane

Alisa J said...

yay yay yay! I am so excited for you guys!!!

The McCauley Family said...

Congrats you guys!

rachelsaysso said...

Congratulations! I have a friend who is due any day now and they still haven't agreed on a name. It's a girl so I'll recommend Phoebe to them. I actually like the name, even if it did belong to a dog.