Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let the sewing begin. .

So my mom is a total quilter and told me to pick out the material I wanted for the nursery. Here is what I found.



I think the bumper pads out of this one, so if we have a girl next time we can reuse them. I found tons of cute girl material with the sage green in them.



This one for the valance over the window.



The upper walls will be the dark blue/purple color and the lower half will be white bead board. So cute huh?

I sent this to Chad and he said what is this? I said it is the fabric for the nursery. I said do you like it? He said it is kind of fouffy isn't it. I said no it is blue. He said but where are the trucks and dinosaurs? Does he expect me to have no style just because we are having a boy?

No comments: