Monday, May 18, 2009

Saturday

Saturday we woke up and realized we had absolutely no plans. What? How did that happen? There always seems to be a million things we are suppose to be doing or places we are supposed to be going.

I packed up a picnic lunch and we drove up Big Cottonwood canyon and had a lovely picnic along side the river. The water was flowing really fast and boy was it cold. I stuck my toes in for all of 2 seconds. It was so beautiful up the canyon, everything is green and the flowers are in bloom. After our picnic we drove up to the cabin and sat on the deck and enjoyed the beauty. It was awesome. My arms got totally sunburned because I am an albino and haven't seen the sun in FOREVER!

It was a very relaxing weekend and oh so beautiful outside. I would post a picture but I am way too fat - I saw the picture Chad took of me along side the water and wanted to throw the camera in the water! YUCK! So you will just have to picture the beauty in your own minds!

1 comment:

jackie said...

Ummmm I just saw you last like just over a week ago and you are not fat. Stop talking like that.