Monday, May 18, 2009

not that I am ready to go or anything

It is 2 days, 20 hours, 22 minutes and 20 seconds until Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 12:00:00 Noon (Salt Lake City time)

That is when we will be hitting the road for Sunny California! Can you tell I am excited? I miss California - born a Californian always a Californian!

4 comments:

rachelsaysso said...

bring shorts. it is hot tamales here.

Alisa J said...

Isn't that the truth! I will always be a californian! Have fun! we get to go there this summer too! yay!

Tamara Atkin said...

Ditto infinity.

Jessica said...

Hello!!! Remember me? I was looking at my facebook wall from forever ago and saw you listed your blog link and I don't know how I would have missed it! I am so happy to see how you guys are doing! How is good old Cambric? I'm so jealous you get to go to California. I hope you don't mind, I'll be a regular blog stalker now. :)