So I feel like my life is so boring right now. I have nothing to say and nothing exciting to report.
Last night we had cub scouts at our house and we did a water ballon launcher, which was fun. I only did a few water ballons because it kills my fingers to tie the little buggers. So after the water ballons were gone the kids launched pine cones. With 3 pine trees in our front yard we have a plenitude of pine cones. Those were launching so high because they are so light. The boys seemed to have fun.
We had a new cub scout come last night. He is neighbors to one of our other cub scouts.
It always amazes me how open kids are and how they have no shame. So last night the new boy was talking with the other boys and I am not sure how this came up but he said yeah our car got towed. I asked what happened. Then one of the other boys said did your parents not pay the bills? I was shocked the boy would say that - how does he know about a car being repo'd if you don't pay the bills. Anyway the new boy said yeah I think that is what happened. My mom said she paid it but they still took the car. He was all sad and said now my family doesn't have a car.
These boys are only 8 years old and they know about these things? It was very sad to see the boy sad and to have to worry about not having a car.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment