Bunnions isn't that an old person ailment? Well apparently I have two bunnions and they needed surgery. So January 10th I went under the knife and had them removed. It is one of the most painful surgeries apparently. They go in saw off the boney bumpon the inner side of your foot and then break your big toe move it over so it is aligned properly and then put a screw in your foot. OUCH!!
The doctor who performed my surgery said I had the hardest bones he had ever seen in his entire career of like 40 years! They were so hard that when the saw hit the bone it would bounce off. I must be a super hero and didn't even know it!
I should attach some pictures because honestly it was so disgusting looking! It was super painful and I was in a wheelchair for a bit. I hobbled around the house for the whole month of January and well into February.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment