Our first Christmas together. I was so excited to give Chad his present. He has been in dire need of a new computer for many years. Well I splurged a bit and got him the best. I consulted with the guys at work as to what I needed to buy and they helped me pick it out.
Chad was completely surprised by the new computer. He was so so so excited.
Chad's grew up doing puzzles and scavenger hunts for their Christmas presents. I have never been big on riddles and puzzles and finding things, and all my presents were hidden throughout the house. One clue lead to the next gift and then to the next. I was a little annoyed and tried to enjoy it but was not so much. Poor Chad -I think I ruined it for him. I did appreciate all the hard work he went through and all the wonderful gifts. The greatest gift of all was that there was no new puppy. He said he had thought about getting me a puppy for Christmas, mind you we had never talked about getting a pet before. So when he said that I was shocked and relieved that he didn't get one. Don't get me wrong - puppies are the cutest thing ever until they pee on your carpet, you have to clean up their poop in the backyard and you have to train them.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment