Thursday, January 15, 2009

Pine Wood Derby

Wednesday night we had our cub scout pine wood derby. This was our second year as cub scout leaders. It was fun to watch the boys have so much fun racing their cars.







After the official race was over and the winners had received their trophies they allowed a free for all race. Everyone just lined up to race their cars and went in order. We were on our way out and I saw this boy who was crying his eyes out. You would have thought someone had just died or something. He was holding his car in one hand and a wheel in the other hand. I had to control myself from laughing because I could not believe how sad this poor boy was. He took the car to his mom and she had it fixed within a minute but man I think that boy thought the world had ended!

No comments: