Sunday, January 11, 2009

Christmas presents in use. .

Yesterday I spent the day putting some of my Christmas presents to use. My parents gave us a Shelf Reliance food shelf.


When they were last here visiting they saw the boxes of can goods we had stored in a mess under our stairs. I guess that was a hint to get organized. So I finally got it all organized yesterday and now we need to go shopping to finish filling it up.

Friday night I got a new Christmas present, it was a Sushezi. Chad had ordered it from his brother and he brought it down with him when he came to stay for the weekend.

Last night we tried it out and we had a bit of a sushi party. I am not a huge raw fish girl, so instead I made a lettuce chicken wrap filling and used that for our filling in our sushi. I also made avocado/cucumber rolls. For dessert we did sweet coconut milk rice and for the filling we put in mango, lime and blood orange. YUM!!

Here are some pictures of the process. It was so sushezi!







Dinner Sushi


Dessert Sushi

No comments: