Sunday, January 11, 2009

Pictures

So I decided that one of my new year's resolutions would be to take more pictures. I have gotten lazy about taking pictures since Chad is always taking pictures with his camera. The problem with that is that I never see the pictures once he takes them and puts them on his computer.

It has been so long since I have used my camera, that I found pictures from last Thanksgiving from our deep sea fishing trip, our first Christmas (last year), before and after pictures of my bunionoctomy surgery, snowboarding last March going through the peruvian tunnel at Snowbird, and pictures of the Fechner's from March when they came up with all my family for Easter last year.

This is our fishing trip minutes before Chad started puking his guts out.

The two fish I caught.

Chad after having puked his guts out the whole trip.

Chad's big surprize present - his new laptop.

My new doc martin mary jane's.


Waiting to go under the knife.

Recouping in bed in the living room after surgery.

Peruvian Tunnel at Snowbird

Fechners at Brighton

1 comment:

Sam and Jamie said...

I am glad to see your finally updating