It always amazes me at what people say sometimes. Last week several people said to me "you look pregnant". How does one respond to that - really guess what I am pregnant! Then another person said wow you still haven't had that baby. I was only 33 weeks - am I that big? Then I was talking with some stranger and she asked when I was due and I said 4 weeks (wishful thinking) and she said wow you are so small.
So I don't know what to think! Here is a picture - please keep your comments to yourself.
Here is the last picture we took when I was 23 weeks 5 days.
Here is a new picture of me at 33 weeks 5 days. (Don't mind the fact I have no makeup and just woke up from a nap.)
6 comments:
You look so cute! I love the dress. I can't wait to meet this little guy
You look great!
I think you look beautiful!!!! Some people just don't think when they speak, so just ignore them.
I erased my comment. I was going to tell you some of the things said to me, because I got really big. I was trying to make you not feel alone, but I decided it might backfire and you might just add my negative experiences to your own. Hormones and moods have to be considered during pregnancy. My point was that in the end you will have some good stories because of these people who lack tact. Mine are more easy to laugh about now.
Also, I really like your curly hair.
You look beautiful!
Post a Comment