Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good News

Yesterday we meet with the DR and we received good news. He told us everything we hoped for and gave us great hope for our next pregnancy.

He said there were risks with sewing up the cervix, but normally the procedure goes well and that once it is done the pregnancy is quite normal. So that means no bed rest, which I am grateful for. The 4 days in the hospital laying completely flat on my back was brutal, I am not sure if I could handle weeks or months like that. I would go crazy!

The DR said we could try and get pregnant in February, which is much sooner than we expected, but what we hoped for. So hopefully all will go well and we will be able to get pregnant again sometime next spring.

3 comments:

The McCauley Family said...

That's great news. I know of a few people with the same diagnosis and they do just fine with their pregnancies. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Jeanette!!! That is great news. I love your positive attitude. Thank you for posting the beautiful picture of Hunter. Hang in there and thanks for letting me know what is going on with you! Friends Forever!!!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so happy that everything is working out for you!!!! You guys are awesome!