Well I am back to work today after a long couple of weeks off. Chad and I are holding together and handling the situation as best we can. We are very thankful to all our family and friends for all their love and support.
We meet with the doctor on Wednesday to see how I am recovering and see what else needs to be done. We are hopeful that we will be able to get pregnant again and go full term now that we are aware of my incompetent cervix.
Thanks again to everyone and all you have done for us. We truly appreciate everything.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
2 comments:
Take it easy, you're in our family's thoughts & prayers. That is one beautiful baby! Annette
He is simply gorgeous Jeanette. If you ever need anything, to talk...to cry, to eat ice cream with...I am here for you. Much love.
Post a Comment