Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Mischief at it's best!

I always knew that 2yr olds were good at getting into mischief, but I am learning at how well they do it!

Here are a few examples!


I know this doesn't seem like much but he is learning to push his limits and I know it will only get worse over the next 10-15years!

I climbed on top of the train what else can I climb up?? - oh how about the kitchen table!  Anything good up there? 

Here he was stacking his chair on top of the chair in the living room.  I am sure he would have climbed on top of that had we let him!  Seriously what's next?


This is Bridger helping with the laundry!

STUCK! STUCK!! STUCK!!!

Bridger's new thing is to climb into our bed and pull the covers over him.  I guess this means he is ready for a big boy bed.  But I am just not ready to put him in one because I will not have any control of when he can get in and out and what he is doing!

The kid loves shoes - it is pretty funny to watch him walk around in them.

His new favorite word is MESS!  I swear he makes a mess just so he can clean it up. Thankfully he likes to clean up after himself.  (so much for it being a punishment!)


Can I take the car for a ride mom?  Pretty please?  Don't worry I won't crash it!
  I am afraid this will be my life in a blink of an eye!  Not ready for that either!

Ok if I can't take the car for a ride - how about the Motorcycle???  TRIPLE PLEASE??  Just kill me now and put me out of my misery!  How do parents survive all their kids antics?



No comments: