Wednesday, April 6, 2011

March Madness

Here are some pictures from our March Madness aka Life.




Bridger is mastering silverware.  He used to let us feed him messy foods, but now he insists on doing it himself!  Here he is eating his first bowl of cereal - yummm Trix are for kids!!

My sister is in town and we went to General Conference together, we had pretty good seats.  Man that conference center sure is massive!
Lately Bridger has been obsessed with this bowl.  His latest thing to do with the bowl is to pretend he is cooking. I gave him one of my big plastic spoons so he puts his blocks in the bowl and just stirs them up.  He then will pretend to take a bite and says yummm! 

Since Bridger has been on a cooking spree - Chad thought he would let Bridger help make some instant pudding!  He was so excited to help out.  Chad put the bib on thinking that would help contain the mess. hahaha

Ohhh what's this in the bowl - it looks better than my toys do. Tastes better too!

Yummm I need some more of that!!!

It got progressively messier!

He was in heaven!

More please. . . .

Over the last couple weeks I swear Bridger has grown up so much.  He looks like such a big boy!  Doesn't he look so old in this picture?  so sad!!

Cousin Leo was at our house visiting.  Let me just tell you that a 16mo and a 14mo old can sure destroy a house in nothing flat!  I had them at home by myself while Mandi went to a party and Chad to a meeting. I thought our house was pretty baby and toddler proof, but I was wrong.  It is amazing at how different two little boys can be.  Leo is a total climber, something Bridger has not been interested in.  Leo was constantly climbing up the chair onto the little table.  He also found the drawer in the kitchen that contained the sandwich baggies - the big box (200ct) from costco - and spread them all over the kitchen floor. 

Here are the boys having tubby time together!

Chad put them both in the pack n play while he was getting the guest room set up.

Go Jazz!  The Jazz have been terrible this year with lots of changes, but we still root for them especially when they play the dumb Lakers.  Here is a picture I sent to my aunt saying "the Jazz are going to eat the Lakers alive!"  (FYI - I did not purchase the Lakers ball - my family thought it would be funny to give one to Bridger for his birthday!)


Bridger loves to brush mommy's hair now.  Thankfully he does it very soft and doesn't whack me in the head with that hard brush!

Daddy and Bridger went to Lowe's the other day and Bridger wanted to take one of the tractors for a ride!


Bridger's first corn dog.  He was pretty excited about having his food on a stick and being able to dip it in some ketchup!



















No comments: