Monday, December 20, 2010

13 months and Christmas

I am not planning on taking a picture for 13months like I did for his first twelve months of life. However he has learned so many new tricks in the last month I wanted to document them all before I forget (which will be tomorrow!).

He loves to grind his teeth which is so NOT cool! The first tooth he got was his bottom center tooth. Well he likes the noise it makes when he grinds that tooth between the gap in his upper two teeth! It is pretty much the worse sound ever! We have been working on breaking him of his binky and now I encourage him to have it so he won't grind his teeth. Not sure which is worse for him but I don't like the sound of the grinding!!!

He runs now! How did he go from taking a couple steps to running so fast? He also has learned how to stand up without pulling himself up on anything. So basically he is unstoppable now!

He is starting to get a sense of humor. He will do something and wait for our reaction and then laugh! Like the other day I was feeding him and he took a piece of food in his hand and slowly moved it down to his side and tried to hide the food. then he just giggled.

He loves tupperware. I have given him free access to the cupboard with tupperware and that is his favorite toy! I must pick it up several times a day!

He is getting taller by the second. He has learned how to stand on his tippy toes and reach the knobs on the stove. He hasn't learned to turn them thankfully, but needless to say the knobs are not on anymore unless I am cooking.

He said his first word to Chad. One day he was changing his diaper and he let Bridger hold the diaper while he was getting ready to change him. Chad repeated "Diaper" several times and then out of the blue he said it. He is starting to be more vocal but no real words other than momma, dadda and yumm.

Here he is with Santa Clause. I tried to take a video but my camera was being retarded (could have been the user!). Chad was still able to capture the sequence of events in three pictures.








We went down to temple square the other night and took some pictures. I don't think Bridger seemed too interested in the lights. I think he was just cold.

Here I am chasing Bridger and trying to scare him.

No comments: