He is still the cutest little guy ever! He has loved all the food we have given him. Avocado, peaches, plums, apples, bananas, green beans, peas, carrots, sweet potatoes, acorn squash, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, graham crackers, rice, and pasta. He however does not like to go from fruit to veggies. The other night he was having carrots and plum applesauce for dinner. I started with a bite of carrots and he ate it just fine. Then a bite of plum applesauce which he loved. Then another bite of carrots and he broke out into tears. Every bite I switched back and forth and every time he cried when it was carrots! I ended up mixing them together and he loved it.
Bridger is still a very happy baby. He has mastered sitting up and if he starts to fall over he will put his arm out to catch himself. He loves shadows, his toes, he loves scooting around on his back and exploring the living room. I never know which direction he will be in his crib. The other morning I went to take the blanket off what I thought was his face and it was his toes. The last couple of days he has mastered holding his bottle FINALLY! He started blowing zerberts a month or so ago and then the last two weeks he stopped blowing zerberts. Yesterday he rediscovered zerberts! He looked like he was foaming at the mouth. My friend Jamie was visiting over the weekend from Denver with her family. She has a daughter who is 13months old and weighs the same as Bridger. Bridger was in love with her. He kept trying to hold her hand. It was so cute!
1 comment:
I want to eat both of them! I love that picture and I loved that they like each other so much! Hopefully Bridger will be taller than Ellie. I know the chances aren't good, but maybe.
Post a Comment