Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Time to catch up. . .

We have done a lot of things over the last 6 weeks or so, that I have not blogged about. Feburary 12th was free transit day in Salt Lake, so Chad and I decided to ride Trax downtown and see the Movie Avatar in 3D at the Gateway. It was fun to ride Trax until we got close to downtown when it got pretty crowded on the train especially since we had Bridger in the Stroller. On March 12th it was a beautiful pre-Spring day. So after work we drove up to Ensign Peak in Salt Lake and hiked up to the top of the peak. It felt good to be outside and do something again. (Being prego and having a newborn put a damper on getting out and being active). On March 16th we gave Bridger rice cereal for the first time. It was an interesting mess to say the least. I had hoped it would help him sleep better(longer) at night, but so far no such luck.


On St Patty's Day I decided to make a Green Meal. We had green crepes with chicken, zucchini and green cheese sauce with a side of green mashed potatoes and some homemade green limeade.

On March 19th we took Bridger to his 4 month appointment.
Weight - 13lbs 6oz - 25%
Height - 25.5in - 75%
Head - 43.2cm - 75%


March Madness - Bridger loves to stand up. I stood him up against the arm of the couch and he was watching the BYU basketball game. He loves watching TV already - uh oh!!



On March 22nd Mandi and Leo flew in along with my parents, aunt Lili and uncle Ed and Aunt Lavern and Uncle Jim arrived at my house to spend the week at the Brighton cabin. We played lots of cards, ate lots of yummy food, and got a little snowboarding in. Jim went skiing while Chad and I went snowboarding. I was a little nervous when I first strapped into my board and a bit rusty down the hill the first time. But I had a blast. FYI - I AM TOTALLY OUT OF SHAPE!!!

Here are some pictures of our trip.






Today I gave Bridger his first hair cut. His mowhawk was getting a little long.
BEFORE

AFTER

3 comments:

Patty said...

Are you pregnant again??? I am confused. You said "being prego and having a newborn put a damper"...so I am just getting these facts straight prego or not?!

Jeanette said...

NOT!! I was saying that after being prego with Hunter and Bridger I didnt get out much.

Patty said...

That's what I thought...but you can never be sure. The strangest things can happen! Glad you are enjoying the great outdoors!! :)