So I think Chad has swine flu! Granted this could be the hypochondriac in me but he has all the symptoms!
According to the CDC, like seasonal flu, symptoms of swine flu infections can include:
fever, which is usually high, cough, runny nose or stuffy nose, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills, fatigue or tiredness, and diarrhea and vomiting sometimes. (The only two he doesn't have are the diarrhea nad vomiting!)
Last night he had his first fever and it got up to 99.9. He went to the dr yesterday but they told him it was just allergies. Since when with allergies do you have green snot? The poor guy is so miserable and I feel so bad for him.
I am freaking out because in all the articles I read it says pregnant women and fat people are the most likely to die! Great I am screwed! So far I just have a sore throat and the headache. I have also been sleeping a lot but I don't know if that is because I am pregnant and I am always tired or what.
Cilantro Lime Kale Slaw
3 months ago
4 comments:
It's because you are preganant. Trust me....I cannot get enough sleep right now. Most days you will find me sleeping in my car at lunch!
Hope Chad feels better!
I didn't notice being tired with my first couple pregnancies because I didn't have small children. But when I did, I remember sleeping through cartoon after cartoon and learning to sleep while being crawled upon.
Thanks for the description of Chad's snot. That's the real personability of a blog that you just can't get reading a newspaper. I hope he doesn't really have the swine flu.
I had it...the H1N1...I survived. I am sure you will be fine...glad to hear that Chad only had a sinus infection...hope you are both on the mend soon!
You are so funny! The swine flu is less harmful than the regular flu!! More people die from the regular flu!! And I sleep all the time too and I'm not pregnant even hahaha Maybe if Chad took some acidophilis on a daily basis it could boost his immune system and help his allergies. He should try it.
Monica
Post a Comment